Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Sweet Libby...

I just love this picture below of two of my babies, Libby and Izzie. I have been doing some work on the computer this morning and they have been snuggling for close to an hour :) They brighten my day for sure! Today Emmy and I are taking Libby to the vet to get a very large mass on the under part of her tummy looked at. I feel like we just went through this with our Golden Retriever, Gracie, who passed away from tumors last year. I am hoping and trying to be optimistic that it is just a cyst of some kind that they can remove very easily! We are such dog lovers in this family and treat all three of them as a member of the family! They are SPOILED ROTTEN too!! I will update on Libby as soon as we hear anything! Happy Thursday!




3 comments:

  1. Izzy has a look on her face that say, "no mommie, I didn't do it..." LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww--is Izzie your Blenheim? She is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete