Friday, January 1, 2010

Izzie :)

Okay, It is officially a new year!! I hope everyone had an amazing (and safe) night ringing in the new year. Personally, New Years always seems to let me down. There is so much pressure as a 20 something to have all of these plans and have the perfect outfit. Well not this year!! I spent New Years with one of my fave people on the planet, My beautiful big sister, Emmy. We went and saw "Did you hear about the Morgans" and ate a nice dinner at Bonefish Grille, and I must say it was a very nice evening. I love spending time with her while I am home! (The movie was pretty cute too! I would recommend it!)


So...My picture of the day? I really could think of nothing better to post about today than my precious little girl, Izzie. She has blessed my life beyond belief and I seriously take about 10 pictures a day of her. She is the last person I see before I go to bed and the first to great me when I wake. No, she is not a "real" child, but she is my child. She is my gorgeous Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I received her last year (2008) as a Christmas present and to say that I am obsessed with her is a serious understatement! Her sweet little face will cheer anyone up. She is the cuddliest little muffin in the whole world and does not leave my side when I am home. (And be prepared, I will probably blog about her a lot, as she is very entertaining!) So, today on January 1, 2010 I am thankful for my little blessing, Izzie :)



She has her "crazy" lips in this picture :)


I hope everyone eats their black eyed peas and collard greens for good luck this year :) My sister and I are headed to Atlanta to get in some much "needed" shopping!!


"Cheers to a new Year!"

(Sorry, had to throw this one in too :))

4 comments:

  1. Sweet Izzy... That outfit... LOL! Poor Izzy...
    Have fun in Atlanta. And yes, your sister is pretty special, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, if Izzy isn't the cutest little thing! I just love Cavalier King Charles Spaniels! Such great dispositions and personalities! And loaded with adorable!

    ReplyDelete