Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Relax...

Today was such a relaxing day! I slept late, took my time getting ready, and just went at my own pace! One of my FAVORITE things in the whole world to do is get my nails done. No matter what kind of day I am having, if I just get my nails done I feel pretty and feminine!! So, that's what I did today. If you live in Nashville, I HIGHLY recommend Signature Nails! It is the bomb.com (yes I just said that :)) Since I have been home over Christmas break I have been getting so many manis and pedis because on Thursday I am having foot surgery :( Last February I went in for a routine Bunionectomy (No, I am not 85) because I had horribly painful bunions on both sides of my left foot. That surgery was NOT a piece of cake either! I could not walk for 2 weeks, had to lay in the bed in pain and just deal with it. WELL, I have been having problems with swelling of my foot ever since the surgery. Thursday they are going back in to my left foot to remove the 3 screws in hopes that it was just an allergic reaction to the metal. If you pray, feel free to shoot some up for me and if you don't, just send good vibes my way :)

So, that was my day today! Just trying to soak up these last few days of walking around and doing whatever I want!


You can see in this picture how much bigger my left foot is than my right! Hopefully they will be the same size again after this surgery!

4 comments:

  1. Sending good thoughts!!! Hope it goes well. There's nothing worse than foot pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I'm not there.... Hugs hon... Have fun when the versed kicks in. Let me know what goofy stuff you say and do before and after...

    Love you!

    P.S. Did Tammy do your nails? Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, have your mom or sister text me to let me know how you're doing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm relaying a message from JK:

    Yu ha'f bo'frienneee? He take care yo fute!!!

    Saying many prayers! If you need anything, let me know!

    Love ya - jennifer

    ReplyDelete